||026U850 Subaru, Nissan 350 / 370, Skyline GTR, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Infiniti, VW / Audi 2.5l
NO ELECTRICAL CONNECTOR ADAPTER NEEDED
Price is for one (1) injector
Flow matched sets available
- All new orings are supplied for installation.
- Use this injector for modified engines only. Will fit stock fuel rail/intake/electrical connection. This custom fuel injector is an example of the best and latest technology in fuel injectors on the market today.
FIVEOMOTORSPORT FUEL INJECTORS are custom-manufactured in small-quantity batches to achieve the highest quality product.
Our injectors are all-fuels rated; including gasoline (MTBE), and E-85.
The finished injectors are then flowed and inscribed with a control number.
Data is recorded for each injector. The fuel injectors are then grouped into matched sets ready for shipping.
FLOW CHART: Each set is sold with a complete and unique flow-data chart indicating individual static flow rates at 3.0, 3.5, and 4.0 BAR.
As well as 3.0 BAR dynamic pulse testing for idle (15% duty-cycle) and 50% duty-cycle.
Along with a complete dead time off-set (latency) table. Flow matching was done with industry-standard equipment of the highest quality.
The tests were performed at varying temperatures to achieve realistic results.
Linear tuning with excellent low-end, and idle rpm.
Fiveo is the only fuel injector seller that can claim this level of technology.
SPECIAL NOTE TO OUR E85 USERS:
Ethanol based fuels tend to "dry" the fuel injector outlet orifices.
Users/tuners should be made aware that this may cause a "sticking" problem in fuel injectors that sit idle for a prolonged period of time.
It is suggested for applications running high ethanol content based fuels, to periodically incorporate into their fuel-system-maintenance a drop of light petroleum-based lubricant for each fuel injector.
This is also considered to be good maintenance, but not essential, for stainless steel based (Black-Ops Series) fuel injectors.
It should also be noted that for optimum performance the entire fuel system should be made up of ethanol approved materials including all fuel lines/fuel pump/fuel filter, etc.
- Use with stock rail, stock electrical harness, and stock intake - on highly modified, high horsepower engine.
- Injector type: EV14 with internal filter, saturated
- Electrical connector: Sumitomo
- Tested Resistance: 12.5 Ohms
- Voltage: 8-15 Volts, Nominal 14 Volts
- Amperage: 1.0 Amps
- Pressure: Min. 36 PSI (2.5 bar), Max. 116 PSI (8 bar)
- All 14.5 Viton O-rings Included for installation.