001150M; OEM & High Flow, Yamaha, YZF R6, R3; SR, Viper
Denso High Performance Fuel Injector
- Fits: YZF Yamaha R3, R6, Yamaha SR Viper 3cyl.
- OEM Stock Replacement: 283cc
- Aftermarket flow-rates for modified engines: 325cc, 450cc, 550cc & 630cc
Custom Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- IDENTICAL FIT TO OEM - Plug 'N' Play
- CONSISTENT AT VERY LOW PUSE WIDTHS
- EASY TUNING FOR A STOCK-LIKE IDLE
- ULTRA FAST RESPONSE TIMES
- VERY QUICK DEAD TIMES ACROSS THE OPERATING VOLTAGE RANGE
- Guaranteed flow balanced and matched statically and dynamically to within 1.0%
- Price listed is for a single fuel injector
Injector Flow Rate: VARIED
Fuel Delivery: 12-hole disc (for maximum fuel atomization).
Coil Resistance: 12.5 OHMS
Minimum Pulse Width: 0.335 to 1.7 ms
With your order you will receive a complete flow-data-sheet showing actual tested flow rates for each individual injector.
Data sheet includes static flow data at 3 Bar (43.5 psi), 3.5 Bar (50.8 psi) and 4 Bar (58.0 psi).
Fiveo Asphalt injectors can operate at up to 100 psi.
Also included: Dynamic flow data at 3 Bar at 6000 rpm and 5.0 ms and idle data at 800 rpm and 1.5 ms
Full latency (dead-time/offsets) table from 8 volts to 18 volts at 3 Bar
Electrical connector type: Sumitomo
Overall length: 48 mm - approx. 1.9 in
Body Diameter: 17 mm
O-ring to seal: 38 mm
Upper o-ring diameter: 11.5 mm - 0.45 in
Lower seal diameter: 16 mm
O-ring/seal material: Viton
|OEM or Aftermarket||High Performance|
Write Your Own Review