WELDON PUMP 2345-A: Gasoline, Alcohol, E85, Diesel, and All Racing Fuels
Part Number: 2345-A
Weldon 2345-A (-12 inlet and -10 outlet)- (Use with A2040 Bypass Regulator).
- Ideal pump for Pro Stock
- Pro Modified
- Pro/Outlaw Street
- Any Extreme power-adder heads-up class
- Breakaway coupling prevents pump motor damage
2000 hp @ 14 VDC EFI (1000 hp on Methanol)
2400 hp @ 16.5 VDC EFI (1200 hp on Methanol)
- GPH/PSI Range: 200-250 GPH / 0-80 PSI
- LPH/BAR Range: 946 LPH / 0-5.5 BAR
Considerations: If your actual horsepower is close to the Max Hp limit and/or you are considering power adder.
See p/n: 34706 or 34712 Mechanical Pump
- All-billet body - 100% serviceable/repairable
- Self Priming
- Can be mounted above fuel cell
- Can be mounted vertical or horizontal
- Breakaway coupling prevents pump/motor damage in the event of fuel contamination
- All internal components are 100% metallic
- No plastics or composite materials.
- Internal pumping elements are made of high speed tool steel and bronze.
- This results in the longest lasting, highest quality, most durable pumps available.
- Body machined from billet aluminum
- For carbureted and injected engines
- Provides Consistent Performance with no fall-off in flow
- Precise fuel delivery
- Blades self-compensating for wear
- 6 lbs
Weldon Pumps offer the widest range of fuel compatibility.
Gasoline - Methanol - Nitromethane - Diesel - Ethanol - All racing fuels
- Requires A2040 Bypass Regulator: -10 return line is recommended.
- Use with Weldon 10 Micron Cellulose Filter Assembly
Each and every pump is Weldon-factory calibrated with gasoline and is delivered with calibration data sheet.
|OEM or Aftermarket||High Performance|
Write Your Own Review