Fiveomotorsport introduces the "Black-Ops, M-Series" High-Performance, Flow-Matched Fuel Injectors (see complete details and specifications below)!
LIST PRICE INCLUDES: ONE (1) FUEL INJECTOR WITH ELECTRICAL CONNECTOR (see photos and drop-down menu for options)
- Available in flow-rates from 270cc to 1600cc/min (25 lbs to 150 lbs/hr) at 3 Bar.
- Price shown is for a single injector with selected adapter (see drop-down menu for pricing).
- Order multiple injectors. - Always delivered in flow-matched sets with data sheet.
- Please use drop-down menu to select flow-rate and electrical connector type.
After several years of R&D and after testing many different injector core/body configurations, Fiveomotorsport is releasing the new Black-Ops M-Series Fuel Injectors for sale to the automotive industry for street-performance, racing, and all high-performance vehicles.
- Made in the USA
- ULTRA FAST RESPONSE TIMES:
- CONSISTENT EVEN AT VERY LOW PULSE WIDTHS
- LOW DEAD-TIMES ACROSS THE OPERATING VOLTAGE RANGE
- FREE ELECTRICAL ADAPTERS INCLUDED
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL PERFORMANCE FUELS INCLUDING ETHANOL/METHANOL
- ALL STAINLESS STEEL INTERNAL PARTS
Built with a robust internal coil design that delivers ultra-fast response time, great idle and lots of high-end power. Extremely reliable up to 95% duty cycle (note: if you are running above 90% duty cycle, it is better to move up to a higher-flowing fuel injector). Higher flow-rates available up to 1600cc/min.
Similar injectors have been used as OE injectors proving their durability and consistency -- partly due to the new larger insulated coil.
Notice the 17 mm body diameter (see photos) - approximately 2 mm larger than a standard Bosch EV14 injector.
Our custom-manufactured Black-Ops injectors bring ultra-fast minimum pulse widths never seen before in modern Bosch EV14/EV6-style high-impedance fuel injectors (Quicker than even the best low-impedance injectors).
Choose your ELECTRICAL CONNECTOR ADAPTER TYPE—included with each injector. SEE PHOTOS.
Fiveomotorsport is able to guarantee flow-matched sets from 2 to 12 injectors matched both statically and dynamically to within 0.5-1.0%.
Fiveomotorsport's new single-hole w/diffuser plate fuel nozzle - WATCH VIDEO.
This new nozzle guarantees a tight cone spray throughout the rpm range. And where it gets really good is at high volume/high rpm and high pressure at boost.
Testing has been completed. Check out the video of the Black-Ops M80 operating at 7,200 rpm and a pulse width of only 2 ms.
Even with the simulated conditions you will still see the super-fine droplets our new single-hole nozzle produces.
This injector can provide a smooth idle quality on engines running all types of performance fuel.
Fuel Injector Specifications:
Fuel Delivery: 315cc - 450cc/min use a 4-hole nozzle, and 550cc/min and above use a Single-hole ball valve (for maximum fuel atomization).
Coil Resistance: 12.5 OHMS (high-impedance)
Flow-Matched sets are delivered in flow rates at or very near the advertised flow rate (you will get a set that is exactly flow-matched to within a best-in-the-business 0.5-1.0% -- guaranteed).
Minimum Pulse Width: 1.4 ms
- With your order you will receive a complete flow-data-sheet showing actual tested flow rates for your individual injectors (see photos)
- Data sheet includes static flow data at 3 Bar (43.5 psi), 3.5 Bar (50.8 psi) and 4 Bar (58.0 psi). Black-Ops injectors can operate at 100+ psi.
- Data sheet includes dynamic flow data at 3 Bar at 6000 rpm and 5.0 ms and idle data at 800 rpm and 1.5 ms
- Data sheet includes full latency (dead-time) table from 8 volts to 18 volts at 3 Bar
Electrical connector type: USCAR
Overall length: 74 mm - 3.0 in
Body Diameter: 17 mm - 0.70 in
O-ring to o-ring, on center: 66 mm - 2.5 in
Upper o-ring diameter: 14 mm - 0.50 in
Lower o-ring diameter: 14 mm - 0.50 in
O-ring/seal material: Viton
US domestic and European import "Long" Fit
Chevrolet Camaro 8 Cyl (1985-2002)
Chevrolet Corvette 8 Cyl (1985-2004)
Ford Mustang GT 8 Cyl (1985-2012)
Ford Truck; F-150, F250 Series 8 Cyl (1985-2010)
Pontiac Firebird Formula/Trans Am 8 Cyl (1998-2002)
Pontiac GTO 8 Cyl (2004)
Ford Mustang V6 3.8L (1999-2010)
Porsche 911 / 996 Non-Turbo (1998-2005)
Porsche 911 / 996 Non-Turbo (1998-2005)
View All Vehicles
Mazda MX-5 Miata 4 Cyl (2006-2012)