233Y: GSXR750, RSR600, GSXR600, YFZ450r, VMax, KFX450r, ZX14, ZX10, CRF450
Part Number: 233Y: Varied Flow Rates
- LISTED PRICES INCLUDE: One fuel injector and one dual-ended adapter
- Plug 'n' Play installation:
- Yamaha, RSR600, GSXR600, YFZ450r, VMax,;
- Kawasaki KFX450r ZX14 ZX10;
- Honda CRF450 (OEM flow rate: 450cc/min)
- Suzuki GSXR750, RSR600, GSXR600, YFZ450r
- Available Flow Rates: 350cc, 450cc, 550cc, 650cc, 730cc, 830cc, 1000cc, 1150cc
- Solenoid Resistance: 12.5 OHMS
- Voltage: 8-15 Volts, Nominal 13.5 Volts
- Pressure: Min. 36 PSI (2.5 bar), Max. 145 PSI (10 BAR)
- Construction: Black composite plastic/stainless steel
- All Viton o-rings/seals included for installation.
Our injectors are all-fuels rated; including gasoline (MTBE), E-85, race gas; Q16, C16, etc.
FIVEOMOTORSPORT FUEL INJECTORS are custom-manufactured in small-quantity batches to achieve the highest quality product.
Our injectors are all-fuels rated; including gasoline (MTBE), and E-85.
The finished injectors are then flowed and inscribed with a control number.
Data is recorded for each injector. The fuel injectors are then grouped into matched sets ready for shipping.
FLOW CHART: Each set is sold with a complete and unique flow-data chart indicating individual static flow rates at 3.0, 3.5, and 4.0 BAR.
As well as 3.0 BAR dynamic pulse testing for idle (15% duty-cycle) and 50% duty-cycle.
Along with a complete dead time off-set (latency) table. Flow matching was done with industry-standard equipment of the highest quality.
The tests were performed at varying temperatures to achieve realistic results.
Linear tuning with excellent low-end, and idle rpm.
Fiveo is the only fuel injector seller that can claim this level of technology.
E85 Fuel usage - Because of the high-H2O levels, ethanol will not rust but tends to "dry" the orifices in stainless-steel constructed fuel injectors. Customers should be aware that this can be a problem with some fuel injectors and may cause a "sticking" problem. Periodic lubrication is recommended for any engine that will be left without starting/running for extended periods - weeks to months - at a time.
|OEM or Aftermarket||High Performance|
|Part Number||233Y: Varied Flow Rates|
|Year(s)||2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019|
Write Your Own Review